Carbon Monoxide Gas Detection

Breathe Easy…

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless gas that can cause sudden illness and death. The most common symptoms of CO poisoning are headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion. Approximately 50,000 people in the U.S. visit the emergency department each year due to accidental CO Poisoning. Most CO exposure occurs during the winter months. Out of all reported non-fire CO incidents, 9 out of 10 take place in the home.

Potential sources of CO include but are not limited to any fuel-burning appliances which are malfunctioning or improperly installed, such as:

  • Furnaces
  • Stoves and Ovens
  • Water Heaters
  • Dryers
  • Room and Space Heaters
  • Clogged Chimneys or Flues

Using Carbon Monoxide and Methane Gas detection instruments, we will survey those areas of the home to ensure there are no potential CO or Methane (i.e., Natural Gas) leaks at the time of inspection to ensure the home is safe for its current or future occupants.