Personal identification information: The Company may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, or join our organization, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. The Company will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to personally supply identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information: The Company may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How the Company uses collected information: The Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps the Company respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – The Company may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Company Site.
- To improve the Company Site – The Company may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – The Company may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. The Company will not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics they may be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – The Company may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, the Site include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How the Company protects your information: The Company adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. The Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create a secure environment for Users.
Sharing your personal information: The Company will not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. The Company may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. The Company may use third party service providers to help operate the business and the Site or administer activities on the Company’s behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. The Company may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given the Company permission.
Third party websites: Users may find content on the Company Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. The Company does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these Sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Company Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
User’s acceptance of terms: By using this Site, Users signifies acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If User does not agree to this policy, please do not access the Company Site. Users continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed the Users acceptance of those changes.